Monday, June 1, 2009

Tagged

So apparently I've been tagged, by Micah. I have no idea what this is.. but here we go anyways, ha.

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1- Getting my hair done tomorrow
2- The pool party at church Wednesday
3- Seeing Morgan's permit picture!
4- Getting rid of my sunburn 
5- Going to camp
6- finishing this
7- the concert this weekend
8- Getting back at a certain kid (ray) for not doing what he was told!

8 things I did yesterday:

1- played bass in church
2- ate at TGI Fridays
3- Practiced all afternoon for the concert Saturday
4- went and saw Up in the theaters (awesome movie btw)
5- went to my grandmas
6- Talked to morgan on the phone
7- went home and watched TV
8- talked to morgan some more

8 things I wish I could do:

1- Make this kid (name starts with say) wear the cone of shame all night Wednesday (the movie Up)
2- float in water
3- get rid of these stupid blisters on my fingers
4- get rid allergies
5- Go on a vacation right now
6- think of more things to say right now
7- get a new bass
8- have longer hair!

8 TV shows I watch:

1- NCIS
2- Monk
3- John and Kate Plus 8
4- I Love Lucy
5- House
6- Burn Notice
7- ummm... TLC channel (running outta things to say)
8- USA channel

8 People I tag:

1-8 whoever sees this

No comments: