Monday, March 2, 2009

Tea Party+ a 5 year old+ a 3 year old+ a camera= Fun!

I took some 5 year old pictures taken Sunday afternoon. I made a collage of all of them then decided to just put them all on here.  I accidently put two of the same pictures on here so forgive me!
 younger sister. She is.. just a ball of energy and crazyness.
She had all the ideas for the poses.
I tried to get her to do some poses but she didn't understand what I was saying. So I told her to do whatever pose she wanted.. Well she did all the poses I was trying so hard to get her to do and more!
I had to put all the close up outside ones in black and white because her little lips were blue and her nose was red from the cold! 
This one is one of my absolute favorites! 
Her little attitude!


These are the crazy ones. I told them to just do whatever and well.. this is what I got.  They said it was their sad picture.
Chubby little girl!
AWE!
AWE! The cutest and best picture I got of Marryfran!
besides this one!

My favorite!


I know, I know. 

No comments: